So once my offer is accepted, how long will it take for me to move in to my new home?
Well this can depend on a number of factors but on average the whole process can take up to 16 weeks. However, we will always try to accommodate your moving date requirements.
Click here for an instant online quote
What can I expect from the process?
The stages involved with purchasing a residential property can change depending on the circumstances, but the basic steps are;
- Confirm that you wish to instruct us in writing
- Get the Contract Pack from the sellers’ solicitors
- Check the forms received and apply for searches
- Purchase report prepared and sent to client
- Ensure mortgage offer is correct. Send offer to client.
- Sign contracts and request deposit from client
- Exchange contracts
- Request mortgage funds from lender
- Complete transaction
To see our flow chart outlining the whole process, click here.
We’re here to help.
To enquire or book an appointment, please contact your nearest office or email us at [email protected] and we will be in touch.