So once my offer is accepted, how long will it take for me to move in to my new home?
Well this can depend on a number of factors but on average the whole process can take up to 16 weeks. However, we will always try to accommodate your moving date requirements.
What can I expect from the process?
The stages involved with purchasing a residential property can change depending on the circumstances, but the basic steps are;
- Confirm that you wish to instruct us in writing
- Get the Contract Pack from the sellers’ solicitors
- Check the forms received and apply for searches
- Purchase report prepared and sent to client
- Ensure mortgage offer is correct. Send offer to client.
- Sign contracts and request deposit from client
- Exchange contracts
- Request mortgage funds from lender
- Complete transaction
To see our flow chart outlining the whole process, click here.