'We place a huge value on family – our family at work, home and our wider communities'
Start your Will today with EMG Solicitors
Events like the COVID-19 global pandemic remind us that life is precious. At EMG Solicitors we place a huge value on family – our family at work, home and our wider communities.
In these unprecedented times we remain on hand to support you with your legal advice and help give you peace of mind as we support you with your
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Advice for the elderly
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Court of Protection & Deputyship applications
- Statutory Wills
As a digitally advanced, completely paperless law firm we are well equipped to support you and we have the resources, systems and infrastructure to continue to support you with all your lifetime planning during the Coronavirus outbreak.
To get started please provide us with the required (*) details below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements and our pricing.
If you are considering your Will at this time, we can offer:
- Telephone appointments
- Video appointments (via Skype, Teams, WhatsApp, FaceTime and various other platforms)
- Online/Video ID checking and verification
- Ongoing legal advice and matter progression via telephone, email, video calls
- Secure document file sharing
- Regular communication with your legal team
- Easy payment options so you can budget more easily. Payments can be made online
Contact Our Team on T: 0191 500 6989 or E: [email protected]